Everyone dreams of having an online store that attracts organic customers immediately. But what about it’s design and theme?
The small business owners or the starters are more concerned to have a sprawling infrastructure of websites like the major owners do. They don’t have enough budget to pay for web developers. E-commerce themes are an option for them to create a website design.
Let’s have a look at the best eCommerce WordPress themes.
Flatsome is an excellent theme for company websites, shops, and clients’ websites. It allows you to customize without any knowledge or experience in coding.
FlatSome has the essential tools to create a unique, responsive, and super fast website.
The standout features of the WordPress eCommerce theme includes:
- It is optimized for speed, making it one of the fastest themes of WordPress in the market.
- No need for extra slider plugins. FlatSome allows you to create sliders, all on the same page.
- Live theme options with drag and drop page header builder to design anything.
- Built-in banner system and live search.
- Extensive element library to develop any site.
The Savoy is the most popular e-commerce theme on the web. It is powered by WooCommerce, a modern minimalist design that emphasizes your product.
The built-in Ajax features help your consumers have a seamless experience on any device such as mobile or desktop.
The stand out features of WordPress eCommerce themes are:
- Responsive layouts.
- SEO optimized and super-fast loading speed.
- Unique Minimalist designs.
- Supports Elementor.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Enables touch sliders and galleries.
- Easy installation with a single click.
- No plugins are required because
- It is a fully AJAX-enabled shop.
- Advanced Headers.
The Porto theme allows you to create any business and WooCommerce site. It is an ultimate WooCommerce and business theme that is much better than many other multipurpose themes.
It has the essential tools to create a perfect website with exclusive skins, layouts, and features.
The most prominent features of the eCommerce WordPress theme include are:
- Optimized for high speed and SEO-friendly.
- 120+ pre-built websites.
- Powerful theme options and 3 options of page builder.
- Fully supports Elementor.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Simply drag and drop to customize.
- Pre-built demos.
- Multiple eCommerce stores and product layouts.
- Customize options for websites.
- 18 different headers and Advance typography options.
Metro is the most robust e-commerce theme for your site. You will have a smooth user experience with the best WooCommerce theme. The Metro helps you create a simple and classy e-commerce website rather than a flashy one.
The most prominent features of the Metro themes for eCommerce sites are:
- Responsive & Mobile-friendly.
- 6+ unique headers style variations.
- Blog page layouts, detail page layouts.
- Just one click demo importer.
- Compatible with Yoast SEO.
- Modern, clean, and trending designs.
- Compatible with Child theme.
- Multi-language translator, WPML support.
- Google web fonts.
- Dokan Multivendor supported.
- Drag & drop page builder. Includes Elementor.
5. Generate Press
Generatepress is a lightweight WordPress theme that takes your website to the next level. With a 5 star rating in the WordPress repository, it is one of the simplest themes for five years.
Generatepress is a super-fast, highly accessible, and easy-to-use WordPress theme, especially for beginners.
The most stand out features of the best eCommerce WordPress theme are:
- SEO friendly and fastest loading speed.
- Suitable for hobbies, freelancers, and agencies.
- Lightweight, highly stable, and accessible.
- 100+ customization controls and professional design.
- Block-based theme building.
- Super-fast support.
- Highest coding standards, works will all top-rated plugins.
- Extensive library of professionally designed websites.
If you want to create the best and the most beautiful eCommerce store, Astra is the best choice for you.
Asta is the free theme created by the Brainstorm Force. You will find it is one of the fastest and customizable themes out there.
The most important features are:
- Drag and drop elements that are required to develop headers and footers.
- Pixel-perfect demos to reduce website development time.
- Customize without coding.
- Advanced typography, colors, and fonts options.
- Several built-in headers layouts.
- WooCommerce and Elementor compatible.
- Superfast performance and the most lightweight.
Also Check: Best WordPress Themes For Your Website
Divi is a complete website development builder that is more than a WordPress theme. Provides a wide range of page templates.
It proves to be the best platform for designers to create unique designs. Develops beautiful websites easier for you with complete control overlooks and graphics.
The most excellent features of the eCommerce website theme are:
- Import & export theme builder packs.
- Powerful split testing system.
- Zoom-out headers transitions.
- Compatible with WooCommerce.
- Custom headers and footers.
- Drag and drop building.
- Custom CSS control.
- 40+ website elements.
- Optimized for speed, SEO friendly.
- Divi layers View.
- Site-Wide post and product templates.
8. Shopkeeper Theme
Shopkeeper is the best available option if you want to create an online store. Its eye-catchy graphics attract more customers to your site. You can enhance your website’s ranking on Google by using the shopkeeper theme.
The most important features includes are:
- Highly customizable and multipurpose theme.
- One of the best WooCommerce WordPress themes
- Supports WPML.
- Compatible with prominent page builders like elementor pro, elementor, and slider revolution.
- Includes JS, PHP, CSS ThemeForest files.
- Integrated with Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and Edge browsers.
The Riodes theme is a creative multipurpose e-commerce theme that allows you to create your e-commerce website.
Riodes comes with 50+ home pages available in multi-style. As a beginner, it is the best option for you out there.
It has all the essential tools to design fashionable multipurpose and professional e-commerce websites. The most prominent features are:
- SEO and fastest loading speed.
- Massive collection of powerful theme options.
- Easy to use framework.
- Works great with remarkable page builders such as WPBakery, Elementor.
- Backend editor with CTRL+s hotkey.
- Lightweight and instant live editing compatible with element ore.
Surviving as a new business person in the digital world isn’t easy when you don’t have enough budget to hire a web developer to customize your business websites.
You can choose out of all these websites mentioned above. We have compiled a list of the 09 best WordPress eCommerce themes you can choose according to your need.
Maryam has been teaching IT as a school teacher for over a decade, and her main subject of choice is Internet safety, especially helping parents keep their families safe and secure online. When Maryam is not teaching or writing she is a big fan of the outdoors, the complete opposite of staring at a computer screen for hours.