Deleting your Roblox account can be a little tricky, but it is of course possible to do so. Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to delete your Roblox account.
Update 28/2023 It is still not possible to delete the account yourself and you will have to contact support, if anything changes we will update this article.
(Hint: you can also watch the video at the end of this article!)
- Step 1: Log in to your Roblox account.
- Step 2: Go to the Roblox support page by clicking on the “Help” button on the top right corner of the page and then click on “Contact Us”.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Submit a ticket” button.
- Step 4: In the “What can we help you with?” field, select “Account and Membership” and then select “Delete My Account” from the drop-down menu.
- Step 5: Fill out the form with your account information, including your username and the email address associated with your account. In the “What can we help you with?” field, type a brief message explaining why you want to delete your account.
- Step 6: Click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 7: Wait for a response from Roblox customer support. They will review your request and contact you with further instructions.
- Step 8: Follow the instructions provided by Roblox customer support and provide any information they may request to verify your account ownership, like the last 4 digits of your credit card number.
- Step 9: Once your account is verified and the request is processed, your account will be deleted permanently.
Please note that after your account is deleted, you will lose access to all your Roblox content and will not be able to retrieve your account information or purchase history.
Also, it’s important to know that you need to have a zero balance on your account to delete it, otherwise you will have to spend the remaining balance before being able to delete your account.
Additionally, it’s recommended to take a backup of any important data or purchases you want to keep before proceeding with the deletion.
Watch the video on how to delete your Roblox Account
In conclusion, deleting your Roblox account can be a little tricky but with the right steps and patience, you can do it. Just make sure to follow the instructions provided by Roblox customer support and have in mind the consequences of deleting your account.
Also, see: Stop Roblox From Lagging
Lorenzo has been using the internet for as long as he can remember. He was there for the early days of message boards, he watched social media take over, and he’s excited to see what comes next.