Is your Facebook page feeling a little lonely these days? Have you been struggling to grow and maintain the number of followers on your page? It is time to take action and implement some new strategies for growth! Here are 7 easy ways to get started:
1. Post Often And Reliably
A common mistake Facebook page owners make is by not posting often or inconsistently. To gain momentum, you need to post at least once a day. Posting more than that will help even more!
Studies have shown that Facebook posts between one and five times per day are the optimal amount. It’s also a good idea to post at a consistent time of day, so people know when to expect new content from you. The more often you post, the more opportunities you have of being seen by more people.
2. Invite People And Friends To Like the Page
Grow your fan base on Facebook by inviting people you know personally. You should also grow your Facebook audience by inviting people to like your personal or Facebook business page. You can do this either by asking people to invite friends and share the message, or you mention it in other posts on your timeline and other social media channels.
3. Post Visual Content As Often As Possible
Visual content is king nowadays and one way to stand out from all those other business pages vying for attention on Facebook. Even if you don’t have a huge budget or an in-house graphic designer, there are still ways to make engaging visual content as often as possible.
- First off, try infographics, since they’re becoming increasingly popular these days as a way to share something informative in fun.
- Or, for something short and sweet, try posting an image macro, which is essentially a photo with text placed over it in the form of what looks like speech bubbles or captions.
- There are plenty of great sites that offer free image macros, so you don’t have to spend any money!
4. Post As A Page In Groups
When posting as a business account within groups, you should not only post often but be sure that your posts are relevant and interesting enough to keep the group engaged. It will help drive more likes since people will want to find out more information about what you’re posting about rather than ignore it entirely. When the Facebook post shows in their news feed, they might be eager to discover more about your business from that particular Facebook group.
5. Use Targeted Facebook Ads
When you have many likes on your Facebook page, one of the easiest ways to get more people to like your page is through targeted ads. A Facebook ad allows advertisers to reach users based on their demographics, behaviors, and interests. With these targeting options available, it’s possible to hit a particular target audience with a limited number of ad views.
Here are some ideas for creating relevant and engaging ads:
- Post about new products or services that might appeal to current fans
- Invite them to check out videos from your YouTube channel, new blog post, or other relevant content you’ve produced
- Run contests or offer special deals/discounts for followers who Like your page
- Thank Facebook fans for their support or user-generated content campaigns
- Mention other Facebook pages that you like in your posts. For example, if you’re a book publisher, mention all the other large book retailers like Amazon, Barnes, Noble, etc.
- Reach out to fans who Liked your page when new content or Facebook marketing promotions are available.
Retargeting is also an excellent way to bring interested users back to your page if you can afford it. It will allow you to target users who’ve already engaged with your brand by clicking on one of your ads or visiting your website. Just remember that the more specific your targeting options are for these ads, the less expensive they’ll be to run. You can get very specific with this method, so use it sparingly and monitor the analytics closely.
6. Make Relevant Posts For Your Audience
For your advertising efforts with Facebook ads not to waste, your posts must be relevant to the people you are trying to appeal to. If you have more of a general audience of users who aren’t particularly interested in what you’re promoting, then your chances of getting them to follow through are slim. You can also use a personal Facebook profile to enhance your reach for Facebook users. Also, check for a guide to deactivate the account for help.
6. Add A Call-to-Action
Adding a call to action (CTA) is an effective way of growing your Facebook page. It’s one of the easiest yet most powerful ways to get more likes and build your brand presence on social media. The idea behind it is simple: when people like your content, you guide them to act on it by asking for their email or phone number in exchange for something free (such as ebooks, pdfs).
You may also ask viewers to like your page or follow you on other social networks. Also, you can take from professional social media examiner to optimize your CTR and present it beautifully for user’s news feed.
7. Go Live on Facebook
Another great option is doing Facebook live videos. Starting a live video feed allows you to be seen by your targeted audience in real-time. You can share any snippets of information that you feel will benefit them, from what’s going on behind the scenes at your business, industry events, and updates on new products or services.
- It helps foster organic engagement and naturally boosts your fan base through increased visibility, credibility, and recognition.
- On top of this, Facebook Live can help you generate new leads and increase website traffic. It’s also a great way to stay in touch with existing fans and customers.
- When people comment on your live feed, they’ll be notified as such. It allows you to engage with your targeted audience at any time and maintain that all-important personal connection.
- Hence, you can promote your business easily with social media marketing.
So, what are you waiting for? If you’re not already active on social media, it may be time for you to step up your game. By far, the best place to start is Facebook. It alone could be enough to catapult your business into the next stratosphere. So why not give it a shot? Start now and put your efforts into achieving results!
Maryam has been teaching IT as a school teacher for over a decade, and her main subject of choice is Internet safety, especially helping parents keep their families safe and secure online. When Maryam is not teaching or writing she is a big fan of the outdoors, the complete opposite of staring at a computer screen for hours.